Welcome to HAPAPAP 2019!
It’s our 1st official episode for the new year! The year changed, the weather too. That’s about it. We, unfortunately, haven’t change ?
What did we do the last weeeeeeeek? ?
- Watched Dragon Ball Super: Broly ?The action is so fast you cannot blink! (Z1: My eyes tired! ?)
- Went to Pinkfong Baby Shark Roadshow at Compass One! ? Baby~…… Stop.
- Recommended by a colleague to watch Demon’s Path. This path sucks ?
- Starts using Gojek now that the service is available islandwide. Cheap! ?
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed ?
2019! We are going to read out only “Brand New New News!”
- Burberry Chinese New Year ad campaign mocked. What’s the problem? The Father is always the problem ????
- A man woke up after breathing tubes removed. “Lucky I woke up” ?
- It’s not a movie but this TV CM of One Piece characters really look good. Like real! Especially Chopper ?Literally real.
Let’s talk about that Mermaid
Mediacorp countdown 2018 was to feature an Augmented Reality segment featuring a mermaid that was supposed to emerge out of Singapore River and swim above the audience during an act by local Gentle Bones.
Sounds pretty rad.
“To be honest they did what they can since they are students and had only 3 months to learn and do it. ” – Z1
“I hate to admit it but China outdid us.” – A1