In Episode 66 we talk about Orchard Road (Or like Y1 calls it, “The Golden District”) and Thailand Boat Noodle. Z1 reviews two movies: one is a cartoon not meant for kids and one is about Jaw’s cousins. ?
What did we do the last weeeeeeeek? ?
- Went to Orchard Road! Remember Orchard Road?? Listen to his (mis)adventure in Orchard!
- Tried Thailand’s Boat Noodle for the first time. Finds them all taste the same! ??⛵️? Maybe Singapore’s version is different?
- Go to watch Teen Titans Go! To the Movies. It’s pretty cool! ? Not really for kids though.
- Watched The Meg. A predictable movie about sharks featuring Jason Statham. ? Jason Statham needs to fight people, not fight sharks. Your typical B-grade action movie.
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed ?
- Wedding photos ruined by horrible Wedding Photography Studio! This is rubbish photography! ????? Couples, please do yourself a favour and do more research. Don’t ruin your already ruined marriage.
- Feel bored? Why not go on a Dream Space Program tour! ??? Only $14000! ?
- It must be a bad week. The Meg is 2nd place in the Box Office! ??