HAPAPAP Podcast Episode 60! That’s 1.15 years of this shit! Btw can someone check on Y1? He’s missing and we getting a bit worried! ?
What did we do the last week? ?
- Still busy! ????Should we be worried? ?
- Monitored Comic-Con 2018 from home! Some movie trailer highlights:
- Aquaman. Shampoo man finally gets his own movie!
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Another Godzilla movie? Confused?
- SHAZAM! A1: Is this guy a legit superhero? This guy is not dark enough for DC ?
- THE MEG A1: McLondon ?
- Watched an extremely controversial movie: Mother! ??Ended up feeling lost! ??
Was it the same for you?
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed ?
- SUPER SPOILER ALERT! He was in Deadpool 2?! ?♂️
- RUMOUR ALERT! Kristen Stewart might be BATGIRL!???♀️✨
(Z1: Hopefully it’s not true)
Slangs of the Week!
Ah Kua, Ah Kwa, Ah Gua
Used to describe an effeminate man. Usually used as a derogatory remark.
Eg: The transsexual community has to put up with many derogatory names, including ah kwa.
Original meaning: A young lady or maiden. Feminine and ladylike.
If used on a guy: An effeminate or sensitive man.
Eg: Hit it harder! Why you so gu niang?
If used on a girl: A helpless/dependent woman. A feminine/ladylike woman.
Eg: Not all girls in the army are tomboys, some are very gu niang too
Remember the 1998 Godzilla movie? Well, that’s not technically Godzilla. That’s just Zilla.
A1: This youtube video explains it all
Watch this video to instantly be Godzilla certified: