Are you ready player one?
A long weekend is always a great thing. How did you spend yours? Y1 went for a picnic, A1 totally wasted it and Z1 watched two movies including Ready Player One. Listen to his review in HAPAPAP Episode 044! And did you receive your GST coucher yet? ?
What did we do the last week? ?
- Went to the beach and picnic! ?️Shiawase desu~
- Decided to stop cleaning and nua ?Also read up about the Open Electricity Market ⚡️?Does anyone have any recommended providers?
- Watched Pacific Rim Uprising (trailer) and Ready Player One (trailer) ?Z1 not impressed, still preferring the Mazinger Z movie over these two movies. What went wrong?
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed ?
- You can now buy shadow boyfriends! ???Good idea, wonder if they got other shadow shapes…
- April GST Voucher Rebate is here! ?Middle Classes rejoice! This is the type of news that keeps us alive! Hopefully, they won’t charge us double next month ??
- Helping dyslexic students with role-playing games ?Z1 can totally relate to this. His English apparently sucks but it improved tremendously after playing Magic: The Gathering. Or you can play the Table Top Simulator ?Anyways, this guy clever. Can teach and earn money, while still playing a game. Lihai! ??
Word of the Day
Hokkien Dialect term that closely resembles ‘bum’, ‘slacker’ and the’lazy’. A physical change of state.
I just stayed at home and nua over the weekend.
We are not talking about this NUA.
We too nua to even think about that ?
One Last Thing
We found a great website to share with you guys: Urban Plate.
They have great recipes for vegetarian meals. The ingredients are easy to find and the recipes themselves are do-able even for middle classes like us.
To all vegetarians out there (including you Y1), please have a look and try these out! Stop eating Chap Chye Peng once in a while. Mock meat + more curry! Til when you want to eat like this?! ?
Even if you are not a vegetarian, have a look!