First podcast episode of 2018 and it’s packed with even more nonsensical life facts!
What did we do the last weeeeeeeek? ?
- Went for an overseas trip during the holidays
- Went to a carnival
- Flipped a tabletop game (Psst. It’s on sale now)
News from our Google Feeeeeeeed
- RWS ceiling collapse and four police cars came
- Middle-classes are rejoicing since we are receiving utility rebate this month
- Time to change your ‘6666’ phone pin code
- Do you use more energy the higher your fan speed?
A1 got into a discussion regarding fan speed and electricity. The main point of the question is ‘Do I save more money by setting the fan at higher speed?’. Listen to 50:30 for Z1‘s detailed explanation.
- Did you know electricity tariffs will increase from January to March this year?
So they gave us a rebate and then increase the price? Sneaky people. So is the increase only for these 3 months or does it carry on forever??
Finally, a quote from A1‘s sister to welcome 2018:
What to do? If we don’t go to work, we won’t get pay